04 Jul 2012 PPA annual membership renewals
Pedal Power memberships annually expire on 30 June. Members who pay via annual debit order pay a reduced main membership fee.
The membership fees for 1 July 2012 – 30 June 2013 are as follows:
* Main member: R285
* Main members (paying via annual debit order): R260
* Additional family members: R145 (up to three additional family members can be linked to a main member, living at same address)
* Junior members (u/18): R145
* Upcountry members: Please contact the PPA office as discounts apply
* Pensioners (62yrs +): R230
Should you prefer to pay your membership fee via annual debit order, please contact the PPA office or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 June 2012 so that your name can be added to the debit order run which is scheduled to take place during the first week in July 2012. Please note that the PPA main membership fee of R285 applies to other methods of payment, should you prefer not to renew your membership via annual debit order.
to renew your membership online follow the link https://secure.entries.co.za/entries/findperson.aspx?eid=1410