Maluti Double90 – POSTPONED
In the light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and the ban on gatherings over 100 people enforced by the government, the 2020 Cycle Lab Maluti Double 90 powered by Biogen will be postponed until further notice. We are not going to cancel the event but adopt the mindset of waiting until we are able to put the event on.
This means that all current entries remain active until a new date can be confirmed. Due to the cost of the event, no refunds will be given to teams who decide to cancel their entry but we hope that no-one will need to cancel their entry. If a team cannot make the event on the new date then they have the option of doing a substitution at no cost or, if not able to find a substitute team, unfortunately, their entry will be forfeited. We pledge to give at least 2 months warning as to when a new date will be promulgated. Right now we have no guidance on a new date as we must wait until the various gathering restrictions have been relaxed.
We do understand the frustration for everyone with the pandemic unfolding but we ask for patience as we do our best to find a suitable alternative date, which will depend on availability on calendars, venues etc. We ensure riders that we are doing our best to honour the event and the entries the best we can.
Visit the Maluti Double 90 website for more information:
Maluti Double 90