Posted at 11:53h
In this newsletter:
* PPA One Tonner entries close this Friday
* Killarney training starts this week
* MTB Workshops for beginners
* PPA Website Forums: Yours for chatting!
* New MTB and Road Funride Numbers
* Forthcoming Events: September and October
* This weekend on the PPA calendar: Lion of Africa De Grendel MTB
PPA ONE TONNER: HAVE YOU ENTERED YET?
Entries for the PPA One Tonner over 153 km on Sunday 16 October close this Friday 30 September, whereafter late entry fees apply until 5 October. Enter online here
If you'd like an event T-shirt, please order yours when entering. Read more on the PPA website.
PPA’s cycle training sessions on the Killarney Motor Racing track near Milnerton is starting this Tuesday, 27 September 2011.
Registration starts at 17h30 in the pits area, with the session taking place from 18h00 - 19h00. Entry fees are R15.00 per PPA member, R30.00 per non-member and R5.00 for children u/12, riding with a parent.