21 Apr Join the PPA Events team!
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our Events team and get involved with organising road and MTB funrides. This is a junior to mid-level role that would suit an individual with a go-getter attitude, natural affinity for people and events and is comfortable working under pressure. Preference will be given to a bilingual individual with experience in sports events management and/or a Health and Safety Officer qualification.
Based in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, your role will include, but is not limited to:
- The various tasks required around the successful organising and presentation of funrides including attending and overseeing events on selected weekends;
- Handling event queries;
- Liaising with and assisting organisers and suppliers to put on successful events;
- Sourcing suitable venues and routes, including making detailed route descriptions and maps;
- All admin related to traffic and municipal events applications;
- Obtaining and proofreading event information for publication on the PPA website and printed calendar, and updating event information on the PPA website;
- Organise/ oversee skills and mechanical workshops
The position will be available from 1 June 2015. Kindly submit your CV, including current and expected salary details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.