- Aug 24 - 30 2020
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
PPA Virtual Time Trial Event
Join us from Monday, 24 August to Sunday, 30 August for a virtual time trial of 40 km.
You will have seven days to record your best time, you are required to do 40km with a minimum total ascent of 400m. There is no specific route you can therefore choose any of your training routes that qualify.
When entering online, please ensure you select that you give Racetec permission to extract data from your Strava app which will automatically load your result. All results will be final by Friday, 04 September 2020. You are welcome to check your results during the course of the 7 days to see the leader board and set your goals: http://results.pedalpower.org.za/results.aspx?R=1&SID=190&
Entries close at 23h59 on Thursday, 27 August 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- All government regulations and landowner requirements must be obeyed
- This event is only open to PPA members who are 12 years and older.
- Complete 40 km as many times as you wish over the seven days of the event period. Your best result will count.
- You need to have completed a minimum total climb of 400 meters within the 40km.
- The event period starts at 06h00 on Monday, 24 August and ends at 18h00 on Sunday, 30 August 2020. You can start any time after 06h00 and finish any time before 18h00.
- Cyclists ride at their own risk.
- Strava premium or free version can be used. Please contact us if you use a different device or app.
- You need to have entered the event to qualify.