- May 08 2021
- 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
PPA Social Rides (BEGINNER GROUP)
For Saturday, 8 May only the beginner group ride will be a bit different.
A support car will be provided. Support car will be for the slowest riders support. Please ensure that your lights are charged and that your equipment is ride ready and safe.
TIME: Meet at 06h45 for a 07h00 start
WHEN: Saturday, 8 May
WHERE: Scalzini’s Pizza Restaurant, Monte Vista
ROUTE: Head out towards Milnerton along the M8. We then join up with the bike path and continue all the way to Melkbostrand and then along the M19 towards the N7 (33km) and onto Philadelphia (42km). The route is flat with just two longish drags that will test the legs. This is a no drop ride.
Notes on the rides:
- Please adhere to all Government regulations at all times.
- Ensure you wear a mask / buff on arrival at the office.
- Ensure you maintain a 2 meter distance from your fellow riders at all times.
- The ride is free of charge and open to everyone including non-members.
- The route is decided on the day depending on the number and strengths of the riders and on the weather.
- There are catch-up points along the route for slower riders. No one is left behind.
- You are free to shorten your ride but you will be on your own unless fellow cyclists return with you.
For more information please contact Jannis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org